There is a synergistic effect among various mycotoxins in the feed, which makes the clinical symptoms of chicken poisoning more complicated, the diagnosis is more difficult, and the loss is more severe. However, mold growth and reproduction in feed require certain conditions, including temperature, humidity, moisture, pH and ventilation conditions. Paying attention to the above factors can effectively prevent and control feed mildew.
1. Strengthen the purchase management of feed
(1) Choose suppliers with strong supply capacity, good reputation and stable quality.
(2) Feed mills and self-proportioning farms should pay particular attention to the selection of plant-derived feeds such as corn and its processed by-products, soybean meal, and give priority to selecting and purchasing raw materials produced in areas with a good climate and environment.
2. Focus on the acceptance of feed
After the feed arrives, pay attention to its color, smell, temperature, etc. If it is found that corn husks are easy to separate, there are black spots on the bottom of the germ, the taste is bitter, the fullness is poor, and it is easy to float in the water. Corn has been mildewed and should be harvested carefully, and the moisture content of the feed should not exceed 14%. Conditional feed factories can test for mycotoxins, and the products must be returned if they exceed the standard.
3. Pay attention to the details of feed processing
(1) When feeding, check the appearance of the raw materials, and the use of abnormal raw materials such as agglomeration, discoloration, and peculiar smell should be prohibited. (2) Pay attention to cleaning the processing equipment, especially the accumulation of materials at the corners, inner walls, etc.
(3) According to the external temperature and humidity, take anti-mold measures, you can use packaging bags to store feed, or add organic acid, organic acid salt and organic acid or organic acid salt mixed with special carrier to the feed. Mildew.
4. Pay attention to the storage management of feed
(1) The farm needs to determine the amount of feed according to the amount of feed, storage capacity, warehouse environment, etc., and shorten the storage time of the feed as much as possible. The bulk feed is generally controlled to be used up in about 3 days, and the bagged feed is best controlled within 7 days. Finish.
(2) Pay attention to ventilation in the warehouse. Increase the opening time or number of ventilation equipment during high temperature and humidity in summer, and try to keep the relative humidity below 50% and the temperature below 30 ℃.
(3) Check the doors and windows of the warehouse, especially in rainy weather, to ensure that measures such as moisture and rain protection are effective.
(4) Bulk materials in warehouses and houses should be cleaned up in time to ensure cleanliness, sanitation and no dead ends.