1.Main ingredients: bacillus, lactic acid bacteria, their metabolites and carriers with high enzyme activity, the total number of viable bacteria ≥2×108cfu/g.
Product description: powder form.
1. The beneficial bacteria Feed Additives For Aquatic Animals contain not only nutritive strains, but also infection-resistant strains, which can replace antibiotics.
2. The beneficial bacteria in this product have strong drug tolerance ability after screening. Under normal dosage, they are little affected by antibacterial drugs.
3. The beneficial bacteria in this product have been coated and can withstand high temperature granulation above 85℃.
4. Lactobacillus adopts vacuum freeze-drying process, and the product is storage-resistant.
5. Feed Additives For Aquatic Animals has no residue, no pollution, no drug resistance, no toxic side effects, and is a safe and reliable green product.
3.Functions and USES:
1. Promote regulation, enhance immunity, regulate intestinal flora balance of aquatic animals, improve intestinal microecological environment, inhibit the growth and reproduction of various harmful bacteria, promote the growth of various beneficial bacteria, improve the immune function of animals, and effectively reduce the occurrence of various diseases.
2. Enhance food intake and supplement nutrition. Feed Additives For Aquatic Animals is "enzyme probiotics", which can metabolize in aquatic animals to produce a large number of enzymes such as protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase and phytase, as well as a variety of unknown growth factors, B vitamins and amino acids. It can better promote digestion, enhance feeding and improve feed conversion rate.
3. Promote growth, improve meat quality, promote the growth rate of aquatic animals, improve meat quality, reduce cholesterol content in the body, enhance body surface lubrication and glossiness, and improve stress ability.
4. Purify water quality, reduce pollution, reduce the content of ammonia nitrogen, nitrite and other harmful substances in excreta, reduce pollution to water body, and discharge beneficial bacteria can effectively improve water quality and maintain water body stability.
4.Usage and dosage:
Internal consumption Of Feed Additives For Aquatic Animals: per kilogram of feed additive: 3 grams of shrimp and crab; 2-3 g of seawater fish; Freshwater fish 1-2 grams; Turtles 2-3 grams; Eel 2-3 g; Sea cucumber, shellfish 2-3 grams, other 1-3 grams. Feed Additives For Aquatic Animals can also be dissolved in water, soaked for 10 minutes and then evenly sprayed on the granular feed surface.
For external use: 2-3 grams per cubic body of water, once every 3 days; 0.2-0.3 grams per cubic body of water, once every 10-15 days. When water quality deteriorates, the interval time should be doubled or shortened appropriately, once every 7-10 days.
1. During use, Feed Additives For Aquatic Animals can be used in combination with enzyme preparation and Chinese herbal medicine.
2. The use of this product will not affect the normal epidemic prevention of water bodies.
3, inflated oxygen, as far as possible to reduce the number of water change, moderate water change.
6.Storage conditions: sanitary, cool, dry and ventilated place. If not used up at one time, pay attention to seal moistureproof.
7.Warranty period: 24 months.
8.Packing specification: 2kg/ drum.